What is Export Notes?
Export Notes is the best Email Conversion program to allow users to convert Lotus Notes database to Outlook mailboxes. Software has made Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion possible and now users can read all Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendar entries, journals, to-do list in MS Outlook environment.
SysTools Export Notes software converts the following Lotus Notes items to Outlook:
- Emails, Contacts/Address Book, Calendar Entries, Personal Journals,To-do Lists
Users or the clients of Export Notes faces many issue or difficuties while the Lotus Notes database to Outlook due to miscofiguration of the email client, technically unsound, missing of some installation files etc.
So, We are here to help or discuss on such queries, issues so as to provide user with easy & smoothe conversion environment.
Tips for Notes to Outlook Migration
- Do install Microsoft Outlook email client on the machine on which Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook conversion is planned to take pl
- Do copy all Lotus Notes NSF files to be converted on the machine where the conversion has to be carried out Do install Lotus Notes email application on the machine on which Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook conversion is planned to take place
- Do copy .id files too if NSF files are encrypted, as you may require it
- Do check NSF file to view the corruption. Some folders may get grayed out or show a light green color. To remove view corruption, rename an existing folder in NSF file or move emails out of grayed folder and copy email to some new folder and then close the NSF file to take changes into effect
- Don’t connect to Domino Server during Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook conversion
- Don’t work on same NSF file, which is in use during Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook conversion
- Don’t convert those NSF files, which are stored on the network shares, as it may delay conversion and may lead to data loss